A Tribute to My Father

This post is way overdue, but it's been on my mind for a while. I wrote a post for my mother a month or so ago and it's only fair that I express my gratitude for my father as well.

I have been blessed with two wonderful parents, and each have played a large role in who I am today.


I am thankful for having a father who always believes in me, who supports me and always wants to the best for me. A father who worked hard to give me as many opportunities as possible and from whom I probably inherited my insane work ethic.

I enjoy discussing politics and history with my father. (Though the chances that we'll agree are slim.) He is a highly intelligent person with a great sense of humor.

Thank you, Dad, for your unending support and for helping make me who I am today.

0 comments:

Save Trees: Don't print me!